Thursday, February 24, 2011





It could be my sociopathic streak coming out but I do wonder if in reality we would be quite useless if not for the ridiculous passion found behind our beliefs and values, would we digress back to a primordial ooze ala Altered States if not for our minds holding us together?

On the same note it could be seen as the instinctive fear of accepting the poisonous touch of doubt into one's mind that can destroy a person far easier than any corporeal weapon.

rather than have me contemplate for the next four pages I encourage you to share your views in the comments section.

12 comments:

  1. The picture is amazing, you must not argue in internet for any reason :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so question... red pill or blue pill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. which one is the internet? lol just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't agree, if you convince me I can change my mind with no problem whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats an intersting opinon - but may I present a rebuttal?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnFMrNdj1yY

    If you believe in nothing : "you'll sink like a goddamn stone..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. What drives a cell in your body to do it's work continuously? The drive humans have for their beliefs is nothing more than a placeholder for your mind to put it's goals in, if I'm making any sense. We don't have free will, we're bound by every physical limitation you can think of.

    I think I might've been smoking too much. Forgive me if I'm not making sense D:

    virellum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Depends on the person, whether they have a strong mindset or not...

    ReplyDelete